- What are the specifications of Digiline®?
Click here to view all available specifications
- What is the maximum temperature the envelope can handle?
The envelopes have been tested to a temperature of 245 degrees Centigrade
- What is the functional advantage over an ordinary envelope?
- Heat-resistant window
Can handle up to 245 degrees Centigrade when passing through copier/printer
- Heat-resistant gum
Passes through machines without problems
Gum does not flow (thus avoiding gum residues in fusers)
- Specially developed paper quality for digital handling
- Specially developed ventilation holes to guarantee the quality of the envelope
- Do you sell envelopes with an open flap?
Yes. With some machines it is preferable to handle the envelopes while the flap is open, due to the formation of air bubbles. Velpa also disposes of envelopes with an open flap.
- Can you send me some sample envelopes?
Yes. You can request these here.
- Is Digiline® available in 80 g/m2?
No, it is only available in 90 g/m2 and 120 g/m2. This has been done purposely to provide the product range with an exclusive look and feel.
- How well does it lie flat?
The envelopes lie very flat and satisfy the very strict Velpa quality requirements for envelopes. Up to now, results have been very satisfactory.
- Why does the envelope pass through a copier/printer, but not through a printing press?
The envelope can pass through a printing press, and this is precisely what makes this product unique. An advantage of this is that you can e.g. print the envelope first using offset lithography, and later add details using a copier/printer (e.g. for a special offer).
- Have tests been performed, and what are the results so far?
They have, and the results are excellent. However, you should be aware that every copier/printer has its own specific characteristics.